Monday, March 26, 2012

Games in a Flash

Welcome to my blog, How To Create Flash Games. Here, I'll share with you everything I know about creating games on the Flash platform (as well as other platforms) the easy way, so you can focus on the fun aspects of game creation instead of the boring and difficult aspects.

All you need to use this site is a passion for games and the patience to familiarize yourself with some simple tools. The methods I use to easily create Flash games may differ from others on the web, but that's a given. The point is, today it's easier than ever to get into Flash game creation. It's an exciting time to be a beginner. I'm by no means an expert on Flash, but I am a lifelong video game enthusiast who has always dreamed of making my own games. I'm extremely excited about the opportunities out there to create the next great online game, and happy to share what I've learned with you. Please feel free to post questions and comments here so we can experience the wonderful world of flash game creation together!

1 comment:

  1. This type of gameplay has infinite possibilities, but I tried to find the simplest form of gameplay. The best description I've heard so far about the game is "chill-yet-challenging."
    patlu game

    ReplyDelete